Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unending Stimulus?

The website at Recovery.gov continues to offer up information, even on days when little is added. I've written on the stimulus projections before but I've been taking the administration's projections ending in 2019 at face value. What if they actually intended the stimulus to be with us forever?
At the bottom of the recovery web page is a timeline that lets you track important upcoming reports or actions associated with the stimulus bill. The last listed event is on July 15, 2009. But wait, there's more...



Much more, due to what I assume was an attempt to create a simpler HTML code. The stimulus milestone chart appears to extend into eternity. I gave up around 2045. Sure I realize this is just a coding error that gives us an eternity of nothing but it's a hilarious result.

No comments: